Get Connected with Revive Groups
Revive Groups are designed to help you build healthy family, live life to the fullest, and influence your community.
“Find your people; find your destiny.” Kris Vallotton
Resurgent ATL’s mission is to create a family of believers who feel valued and known, loved extravagantly, and empowered to pursue their dreams and destinies. Revive Groups are a key part of living out this vision.
What do Revive Groups look like?
Revive groups will each be uniquely shaped by the heart of the leaders and members of the group, but will all aim to reflect the following goals:
- Creating a loving, accepting, and safe environment.
- Displaying honor and value for all of the members of the group.
- Encouraging each other regularly through prayer, service, prophetic words, and fellowship.
- Empowering each member to pursue their destiny to the fullest.
Revive Groups will generally:
- Meet twice a month in a home.
- Be open to newcomers.
- Make time for fellowship, worship, prayer, teaching, eating together, and having fun!
- Grow with the goal of empowering new leaders and launching new Revive Groups regularly in order to further build community and family.
How do I get involved?
You should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently looking for volunteers for the following:
- Revive Group leaders
- Host homes
- Babysitters to provide childcare during Revive Groups