Get Connected with Revive Groups
Revive Groups are designed to help you build healthy family, live life to the fullest, and influence your community.
“Find your people; find your destiny.” -Kris Vallotton
Resurgent ATL’s mission is to create a family of believers who feel valued and known, loved extravagantly, and empowered to pursue their dreams and destinies. Revive Groups are a key part of living out this vision.
What do Revive Groups look like?
Revive groups will each be uniquely shaped by the heart of the leaders and members of the group, but will all aim to reflect the following goals:
- Creating a loving, accepting, and safe environment.
- Displaying honor and value for all of the members of the group.
- Encouraging each other regularly through prayer, service, prophetic words, and fellowship.
- Empowering each member to pursue their destiny to the fullest.
Revive Groups will generally:
- Meet twice a month in a home.
- Be open to newcomers.
- Make time for fellowship, worship, prayer, teaching, eating together, and having fun!
- Grow with the goal of empowering new leaders and launching new Revive Groups regularly in order to further build community and family.
How do I get involved?
You should email us at email@example.com.
We are currently looking for volunteers for the following:
- Revive Group leaders
- Host homes
- Babysitters to provide childcare during Revive Groups
COME BE REVIVED!
Arts & Entertainment Revive Group
Starting September 23rd
Leader: Matt Wallace
Meeting Days: 1st Friday and 3rd Thursday
Time: 7:30 – 10:00 pm
Location: 3206 Post Woods Dr. Apt N, Atlanta, GA 30339
The purpose of this group is to support, encourage, and grow believers who are called to participate in, or pray for the Entertainment Industry.
Canton Revive Group
This Group is closed due to overcrowding.
Leaders: Tony and Holly Morris
Host Home: Brian and Tera McEachern
Meeting Days: 2nd and 4th Tuesdays
Time: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Lawrenceville Revive Group
Starting September 5th
Leaders: Eric and Sarah Davis
Meeting Days: 1st and 3rd Wednesdays
Time: 6:30-8:30 PM
Location: 3873 Princess Ct., Lawrenceville, GA, 30044
Young Adult Revive Group
Starting October 18th
Leaders: Craig and Tara Sloan
Meeting Days: 1st and 3rd Thursdays
Time: 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Location: 84 States Avenue, Dallas, GA 30132
This group is intended for young adults (ages 18-30)